How Can We Relax

How can we Relax Better

 

Tension is a habit, relaxing is also a habit and bad habits can be broken by good habits. We must be habitual to adopt a relaxed way of life.

 

We can Relax better by

 

Prayer :

 

Prayer is the top most source of Relaxation, in prayer  we say all our problems to God and then we feel so much relaxed. After sometime we see that our problem is solved too.

 

Play Our Role : 

 

We all have some role to play as being the head of the family my role is to take good care of my family members, instead of playing my role instead of working hard if I will see towards some short duration work, and other family members will work day and night to meet the expenses then I would not be the role player and this thing will badly affect on my mental as well as physical health.

 

Think About Others :

 

When we think about others and do practically for them then we feel so much relaxation. This leaves a good impact on us, some sort of soothing effect comes from this.

 

Positive Attitude :

 

I had the blues that I had no shoes until upon the street I met a man who had no feet.

 

Two men looked out from the prison bars, one saw the mud while the other saw the stars.

 

When we think positive our attitude becomes positive too, automatically we feel a smile on our face and we see the stress going far away from us.

 

Exercise :

 

When we exercise properly on proper time it has a good effect on physical as well as mental health. Our body system and organs work properly.

Many good chemicals are released inside the body which give a soothing effect on the nervous system so we start feeling good and relax.

 

Sleep Properly : 

 

We can better relax also by sleeping properly. When we sleep in proper timings then our body system and organs work normal. We had our own observation that whenever we didn't sleep well our behaviour our responses and our answers of the questions were somewhat different.

Most of the time we try to say something but we do not use right words, and so this leads to stress 

 

Neat & Clean:

 

In order to relax better we have so many things that are somewhat interrelated with each other. By keeping ourself neat and clean not only we feel better but the person in front of us also feels good.

 

Always Be Thankful:

 

As long as you can walk and feed yourself and free from intense pain then you ought to be the happiest person in the world.

 

We have so many things to be thankful for: our eyes, our hands, our normal functioning systems, but almost we remain thinking about what we lack.

Almost 90% of the things in our life are right and only 10% are wrong. All we have to do if we want to be happy is to think about 90% and try to fix the remaining 10% if it is possible to fix, if not then we must ignore.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About Author
Popular Articles
Aug 31, 2021, 10:49 AM - Kaso
Aug 28, 2021, 12:41 AM - Darklord
Sep 7, 2021, 6:22 PM - Kaso